[Moo] Pennsic Information

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Tue May 27 14:14:55 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

The Pennsic pre-registration deadline is fast approaching - June 15th is the last day.

If you want to know what the Barony is doing, whether camping with us or not, please subscribe to the Yahoo group at:

Post message:
pennsicmoo at yahoogroups.com

Subscribe:
pennsicmoo-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Unsubscribe:

List owner:
pennsicmoo-owner at yahoogroups.com

This is the same group we've used for the last couple of years. Messages for this year's war are dated 2008.

For example: we are looking for Atlantian Royal gate guards for Sunday of the middle weekend.

Ceridwen