[Moo] baronial birthday conflict

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 16:22:19 PDT 2008

Greatings to one and all:
    I just recieved some news in the mail that means I have to bow out of the heavy marshals position at Baronial birthday. Today I recieved a graduation invetation from my nephew and the date is the same as birthday. As much as I want to be there for baronial birthday I feel the graduation is more important and will be in Pennsylvania durring the celebrations here in Virginia. What I need to know is if there is anyone who is willing to help me out and take the heavy marshals position so that there can still be fighting. If you are able to help pleas contact Alexandre de Tourouvre @ knight-marshal at stierbach.org and My self at j41mch at yahoo .com so that I may pass the message along.
Thank you kindly
Loric of Ironwood