[Moo] [MR] [AtlantianKnights] Fwd: Re: Storm damage

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Fri May 9 15:37:48 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

I just returned from the house. There is about an 8' X 12' section of
the roof missing. This, as you may guess, resulted in some amount of
water damage within the house. On the whole it is not nearly as bad as
we feared. The four houses to the right of ours are all condemned. We
lost relatively little of our stuff.

The landlord has his insurance crew coming out tomorrow. The big
question now is how soon the house will be livable again. We are not
sure whether we will able to stay in this house or will need to move
again. We really hope to not need to move again. Catherine said it must
have happened because she unpacked the last box.

Thank you all again for your expressions of concern and offers of
assistance. They have really helped us just by knowing we had resources
as yet untapped. You have been a blessing.

Sir Cian & Viscountess Catherine