[Moo] Archery at Bull Run

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Wed May 21 13:05:07 PDT 2008

For those people that aren't aware. The Bull Run Shooting Center was flooded last week due to all the rain we had been getting. They had around 2 feet of water in the basement.  They ripped up all the carpet and the floor is sticky where there isn't paper in the basement. (The sticky is the glue that was holding the carpet down.) They are still drying things out. The archery area is reopened it but it is still kind of smelly, so I'm told. Anyone that has allergies to mold might want to think twice about coming for a while.

Esperanza