[Moo] OT--College Graduation Hood (BA)

Stacie Larson csrpnt at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 06:54:44 PDT 2008

Greetings, Rowen!

If you're looking for the green and yellow W&M hood in particular and can't find one more locally, I can mail  mine northward.

Also, you may want to see if Jake still has hers (I don't think she's on the Moo); I think Ryan was a BS, so his would be different, but Jake's might have been a BA (although I confess I can't remember what her major was; you'd think I'd remember since it's only been - gasp - 13 years since we graduated!).

Alternatively, you could ask the DC Tribe chapter, http://www.wm-alumni.org/news.asp, if anyone has one.

Cheers,
Cecily