[Moo] Holiday Faire - A&S

Marcolo DelMare marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:48:47 PST 2008

The Holiday Season approaches, and as we all prepare for the long winter
months we need to lay in supplies for the festivities to come. We need to
SHOP!!!

*Saturday, November 22, 2008 - Holiday Faire*

Come and join the Barony of Stierbach and all the wonderful merchants to get
your 12th Night shopping done! The finest merchants in Atlantia, and a few
from far places, will gather to display their wares for your shopping
pleasure!

Tired of shopping? Enter or just stop by the A&S competition. The theme is "
*Yuletide*" and there will be an open competition and a youth catagory.
Bring your projects by early and please pick them up by 2pm so we can make
ready for court.
Grammercy,
Lord Marcolo
Stierbach MoAS
marcolobronzethunder at gmail.com

--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has
to be us.