[Moo] November Business Meeting Cycle begins Wednesday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:20:01 PST 2008

Greetings Stierbach,

On this Wednesday, Nov 12, Stierbach will hold our Central Library Business
Meeting in Manssas beginning at 7pm. On Sunday, Nov 16, Vicount Eldrid and
Mistress Sophia will host the travelling business meeting at their home in
Sterling Park, VA beginning at 5pm.

If you are reading this, I would very much like to see you at one of these
meetings. :-)

The meeting agenda for both meetings is posted below. Please take special
note of these topics for discussion:

   - Under Baronial Goals - Baronial Hospitality (need activity dates for
   Nov and Dec)
   - Under Old Business - Birthday 2009 (site and autocrat search continues)
   - Under New Business - Financial Committee: Review of the Thrones (will
   be determining if the throne purchase will be approved)

*Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions:     Deputy Chronicler

                                       Deputy Chatelaine (Demo Coordinator)

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Cooks Guild
11.11.2008

Manassas Library Business Meeting
11.12.2008

Travelling Business Meeting in Sterling Park
11.16.2008

*Upcoming events*

11.22.2008      Holiday Faire
BP                           Manassas, VA

12.06.2008      Unevent
BP                           Richmond, VA

01.12.2008      12th Night
BP                              Stafford, VA

*Status on Baronial Goals*

   - Favors & Tokens
   - Regalia (Thrones)
   - Hospitality
   - Stierbach "Wine Festival"

* *

*Old business*

2009 Equestrian Practice dates and insurance submission

2009 Baronial Birthday

*New business*

2009 Outdoor Archery Practice insurance submission

Financial Committee: Review of Thrones
Next business meeting(s)