[Moo] Want to help?

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Nov 11 06:31:19 PST 2008

Greetings to the most glorious Barony of Stierbach, from your Baron and
Baroness!

It has been a few months since we originally sent out any public
missives for help with the baronial presence and thought it may be time
to do so again.  If you would be interested in helping us in any way
please let us know.  The more hands the easier things are, and we both
would love to give anyone who wants to help and see what goes on "behind
the scenes" a chance to do so.

If you would like to be a retainer, or just help out when there is a
need please let us or our Head Retainer Baroness Graidhne know
(hughescecelia at yahoo.com).  We will get you on the volunteer list.
Also, let us know if you wish to be on the retainer's yahoo group
mailing list.  That is where we talk about upcoming events and what we
need help with the most plus other things to help us represent this
Barony to the fullest.

Champions, please get us your emails if you have not already been added
to the retainer group.  That way you know where we are going and if you
would like to be with us you can.  Having you help out as retainers or
just stand with us in court would be great.

If there are any questions please let either one of us know, or Her
Excellency Graidhne.

Yours,

Flaithri et Rhonwen