[Moo] help!

Cyberhaaz at aol.com Cyberhaaz at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 14:57:00 PST 2008

Someone I was going to bring to Holiday Faire, who then could not come, can
now come.

Does anyone have something simple I could borrow for him to  wear?

He's about a 42, average sized guy, long tunic would be fine, nothing  fancy.
He  has to leave early for a job so the easier it is for changing  the
better; I just want him to feel like he fits in while he sees what the SCA  is all
about.  He's very interested in our archery, so a cloak would not  hurt either
:-)

If someone is in the Herndon Sterling or Ashburn area that I  could connect
with tongiht, that would be a godsend!

Thanks

Annalena

(call 703 430 6662 if  you  want)