[Moo] newbie for Holiday Faire

Cyberhaaz at aol.com Cyberhaaz at aol.com
Sat Nov 15 09:13:09 PST 2008

Good gentles

My friend who will be comign to Holiday Faire is very interested in  archery.
 I note there is target archery at the event.  I  know  nothing about this
sport in our circles. Could some archer perhaps fill me in on  what would be
required for a new person to participate, in terms of  qualification, equipment,
etc?  IE, can he join the fun?

He's definitely an SCA member at heart and I hoping he will figure that out
this weekend :-)  I seriously doubt he has period equipment of his  own...yet.
:-)

Annalena di  Corsini