[Moo] Thank You!!!

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:33:14 PST 2008

Holiday Faire has come and gone, and I need to send out a big Thank You to
all that made it a success!

First, to my co-autocrat, Lord Sean McKelly - thanks for the support and the
advice as a Holiday Faire autocrat veteran, not to mention the schlepping,
cleaning, and assistance with set-up and clean up.

Baroness Cairistiona de Coveran, Merchant Coordinator, for herding the
merchant cats. You do an excellent job of recruiting them throughout the
year and keeping them happy so they want to come back.

Lady Tovah Scofeld, Head Troll, for getting everyone on site, and for the
lovely tokens.

Lord Siegfried McClure, for organizing Merchant Troll and Merchant lunch
support, and for lending your expertise in all things Troll.

The Incipient Canton of Abhain Iarthair for the excellent lunch service, and
for being flexible with grace when called upon.

The Cooks Guild of Stierbach for an amazing array of sweets, especially the
candied ginger.

Master Richard Wymarc for running an outstanding Silent Auction, including
collecting, storing, hauling and organizing an amazing array of goods. And
thanks to all of you who provided donations!

Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre, Marshall in Charge for organizing all of the
marshallate activities, including finding Marshals to run each activity,
coordinating with them, ensuring the field was set up and braving the bitter
cold to keep things running. To all of the event marshalls for providing fun
activities.

Mistress Ceridwen ferch Owain, Minister of the Lists, for sitting outside in
the cold all day so that the fighters could play.

Lord Marcolo del Mare for running the A&S Competition and recruiting the
judges.

Set up and clean up: I'll miss people if I try to list them. Many are listed
above. You are the unsung heroes who came early and stayed late to make sure
the hall was set up, the field prepared, and everything cleaned up
afterwards.

I'm sure I've forgotten someone, and apologize in advance. Thanks again to
you all for hard work and effort. Vivat Stierbach!!

Baroness Briana Maclukas
Autocrat, Holiday Faire