[Moo] (no subject)

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Nov 17 06:31:44 PST 2008

Josh,

What would you like to do is the biggest question I have for you.  From
there I am sure we can find people to help you out and get you started
in those types of activities.  Also if you will be attending Holiday
faire this weekend my husband and I will be holding a newcomers court.
This is where people can ask us, the local Baronage, any questions they
have about the SCA, the local group or anything they might like to know.
It will be in the morning, an official time should come out alter this
week.

Hope to see you soon!

Baroness Rhonwen