[Moo] Friday night archery

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Tue Nov 18 11:45:32 PST 2008

Greetings unto the archers of Stierbach and Ponte Alto;

There will be a number of people from Stierbach setting up the Manassas site for Holiday Faire on Friday night and not able to make it to archery.

But I will be at the Bull Run Archery center, by 4pm, to ensure that the normal archey practice will continue for all those that will not be otherwise occupied. I will have the Stierbach loaner gear, man-in-the-machine,  and the winter series targets with me.

Esperanza - that stuff will follow me to the site the next morning.

For all those that can make it to the Friday night practice that want to tune up there expertice with the bow - - see you there.

Enequy