[Moo] In need of a horseless carriage?

Anna Raab ladyofshallotte at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 13:42:49 PST 2008

Dear Lords and Ladies of the Baronies of Stierbach and Ponte Alto,

I shall be journeying to the far off kingdom of Caid come December, and taking up residence in the coastal Shire of Darach. My horseless carriage will be unable to make the long and arduous journey with me. Therefore I write in hopes of finding it a new home amongst you.
Details are as follows...

Good health and peace,

Fiona Annwn O'Connail

For Sale - ‘93 Honda Accord Coupe!
Good reliable car - perfect for a 1st time teenage driver or college student! Owner moving and must sell by Dec!!
2-door, automatic, power windows, power locks, cruise control, sunroof. A/C & heat run, but need work - possibly a new fan belt. sound system not functioning. some minor tears to interior, but can be covered with seat covers. brakes only 1 yr old, tires in good cond. good gas mileage. 223,000 mi. All records of work done on car will be available to buyer.
Location- Manassas
Price - $2500.00
For inquiries, call Anna (805) 415-3795, ladyofshallotte at hotmail,com.