[Moo] OT:Movie that MOO members would enjoy! :)

Ron Newcomb rnewcombva at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 18:55:19 PST 2008

I'm working on a film and would love to see if anyone might be interested on a photo shoot, to make a movie mock-up poster.

BE A PART OF A MOVIE!
Opening Act Productions presents, “The Fellowship”
 OAP is looking for the next Napoleon Dynamite!
We are creating concept art (a mockup movie poster) for a film that will be filmed in the Northern Virginia area in 2009.
We are currently in need of
Randall: must look 16-20/ Male/Thin. LIKE: “Mikey” played by Sean Astin in “Goonies”.
Squirrelly: must look 16-20/ Male/Short – glasses preferred.LIKE: “Squints” in “Sandlot”.
Nate:  must look 13-15/Male.
Stacey: must look 16-20/Female/aka Goth Girl.
Dream Girl: must look 16-20/Female/a knock out, cheerleader type.
Gollum Kid: must look 14-20/Male/Thin.
Stan: must look 17-25/Male/Muscular. LIKE: “Chet” from “Weird Science”.
INTERESTED?
Email a current photo of yourself, must see your face clearly. Remember these do not have to be professional!Ron Newcomb
Opening Act Productions
703.895.3681
www.openingactproductions.com
www.thefellowshipmovie.com