[Moo] Looking fro scribes

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Wed Oct 1 06:46:12 PDT 2008

BlankHI there,

If you are a scribe in Atlantia could you please drop me an email. I would like to hear an update on the following from you:

1.      What scrolls are you currently working on?

2.      Do you participate with a local scriptorium or on your own?

3.      What level scroll do you like to do best?

4.      How many assignments are you comfortable handling?

5.      Are you on the scribes email list?

6.      What areas do you need help with in your scribal arts?

7.      What improvements would you like to see on the website?

I am also looking for scribes to do scrolls for upcoming events. If you could do one or two please contact me.

Please pass this on to your local groups. Responses can be sent to signet at atlantia.sca.org

Mistress Sunniva Kyrre

Clerk Signet