[Moo] Holiday Faire Silent Auction - Request For Donations

Timothy J. Mitchell wymarc at comcast.net
Fri Oct 24 15:08:39 PDT 2008

Holiday Faire is fast approaching. Now is the time to clean out your closets
and prune your wardrobe; to make room for next year's projects.

I have volunteered to coordinate this year's Silent Auction at Holiday
Faire. As such, I'm looking for donations of garb, feast gear nick-knacks
(you know, the stuff you got at the auction last year).

I will be available to accept donations at the following events/meetings:

-- Sunday open house at the Wolfhou's

-- Tuesday indoor weapon's practice

-- Baronial Business Meeting 5 Nov

And at Holiday Faire

If we can't meet up any other time, contact me ( wymarc[at]hotmail.com or
via the Moo) and I'll arrange a pickup.

Holiday Faire website:
http://www.stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php

Thank you for your time;