[Moo] Holiday Faire

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 08:17:19 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Lists!

Holiday Faire is fast approaching and we have most things well in hand.
However, a few extra hands on the night before and the day of would be most
appreciated! No help will be turned away.

Day before: We need some folks to assist with set up of the halls -
assisting with marking off merchant spaces; setting up Their Excellencies'
space, silent auction tables, lunch area, spiff, etc.

Day of the event:

Our Head Troll, Lady Tovah, needs several people to serve a shift at Troll.
The more people she gets, the easier the job becomes. Her goal is two-hour
shifts for everyone so they will have plenty of time to shop and play.
Please contact me if you are interested. Additionally, we will need to move
her operation from the Merchant hall to the smaller hall just prior to
Opening as she switches from Merchant troll to Populace troll.

Clean-up: At the end of the day, we will need help with clean-up of the
site. Any and all who can stay to schlep stuff and push a broom will be most
welcome.

In Service
Baroness Briana Maclukas