[Moo] Equestrian fun?

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 02:26:34 PDT 2008

Hi Pamela,

I'm your baronial seneschal (known in the modern world as the chapter
president). Our western canton will be hosting monthly practices for the
barony starting next year. I'm working on the paperwork for that this month.
Details will come out once dates are confirmed.

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and Seneschal to the Barony of Stierbach