[Moo] What do I need to do to shed my mundane name?

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 18:47:05 PDT 2008

When I first saw the title of this post, I was thinking, "BTDT". The
title had me thinking on the topic of, "How do I get people to use my
SCA name?".  After 30+ years in the SCA, there's tons of folk who
think Dexter IS my SCA name. Even the ones who do know my medieval
one, tend sometimes to use the modern one. Go figure.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:55 PM, PHF <pflora at gmail.com> wrote:
> Although I like my modern name, I am anxious to have a name for my SCA
> persona, even though I haven't fleshed out my persona altogether. There is
> an English name of which I have become enamored, and I've given serious
> thought to it - including thinking I would be able to answer to it if I were
> on fire - for long and hard enough that I'm pretty sure this is The Name.

Ld. Erich von Kleinfeld, CGD
Perpetrator of Stierbach
Modernly known as:
--
Dex
http://members.cox.net/dguptill

"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need
to reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com