[Moo] New Coronets for Our Barony

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Tue Oct 14 13:00:07 PDT 2008

Well you can still do that and also have the addition of many other
choices. More choices would mean finding a design that is as special
and spectacular as our Barony is!

It would also save time in the process of reviewing and construction
and you would stand a better chance of having coronets ready and at
hand by Birthday next  year.

Just my thought.

-Rowan B.

On Oct 14, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Lisa Mitchell wrote:

> Good question!
>
> We are hoping there is a talented Baronial artisan (or two or
> three) willing to take on this challenge.
>
> If that doesn't materialize, we will consider sending this to a
> wider audience.
>
> Ceridwen
> Regalia Committee

"When the act of reflection takes place in the mind, when we look at
ourselves in the light of thought, we discover that our life is
embosomed in beauty."