[Moo] Newsletter submissions

Aimee Kratts troenwolf at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:41:29 PDT 2008

I have a color photo of an Elizabethan sweet bag that I finished and entered into competition for Chalice if you want to use that. (It's very sparklely) I can email it tonight when I get home.

Aimee

From: icychaos at msn.comTo: moo at stierbach.orgDate: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 12:24:07 -0400Subject: [Moo] Newsletter submissions

Greetings,   If you have any input for the November issue of The Bull, please get it to me by the end of the day on Thursday the 23rd.  Any articles you've written, pictures you've taken, bits that you've drawn, etc are acceptable submissions.   Thank you,   ~Bianca  ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'