[Moo] Tudor 12th night

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:17:47 PDT 2008

Thank you Annejke that is a terrific offer.

We can volunteer the use of space at Casa Wolfhou on Sunday afternoons, we have a large sewing room with several machnies and additional space to lay out patterns and materials. See the Sudentorre web site for directions. I would suggeat that folks may need a couple of sessions to get the layout and fitting right.  If there is interest we could coordinate a day or days with Annejke.

SPIFF is good

Allen of Wolfhou
PS for those who wish to do this garb workshop drag your significant other along for archery or fighting (Heavy or Rapier) we have space for all the above and I promise that we will find you someone to play with.

ARM

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 13:16:04 -0400From: lghthse at verizon.netTo: Moo at stierbach.orgSubject: [Moo] Tudor 12th night

I know I don't usually jump in like this but:
1:if there is no one in the barony teaching Tudor outfits and garb from other countries from the Tudor period I will jump in and volunteer.  Only thing is, we need a place to do it.  My sewing room isn't big enough.  However, I have patterns for just about anything and I have made over 20 outfits from this period.  I am happy to help.
2: if you are thinking of doing an outfit from this period and you want your fabric patterns to be completely right I will be happy to send out a paper I found on Jstor on period brocades.
3: if you want everything perfect to the jewelry let me know the outfit you are making and I can tell you the jewelry and send you the pix to doc it.  If you don't know how to make it there are at least 3 of us here in the barony that will be happy to do it but you will have to negotiate the prices with whomever you choose.

This offer goes for anyone in the no.va, and canton areas.  I see other groups doing workshops but have not seen anything posted so I figured I would offer.

B. Annejke

Since this is in our backyard let's be the SPIFFIEST!

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.  Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.