[Moo] field space at Chalice

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Sep 7 06:57:33 PDT 2008

Greetings!

At Coronation/Chalice this coming weekend I have registered field space
for the barony.  Thanks to the generosity of Baroness Briana and
Mistress Ceridwen (north) we will have 2 pavilions for use by the
Barony.  Please feel free to use these at the event to store gear, talk,
watch the fighting, partake in hospitality and be with friends.

Please be aware that field space is extremely limited.  If you decide
for whatever reason that you need your own space you will need to
contact the autocrat immediately to reserve a place on the field.

Thank you,

Baroness Rhonwen