[Moo] 2nd Call for help w/ Chalice+Coronation

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Tue Sep 9 09:36:07 PDT 2008

Okay, in case you didn't catch the email I sent out on Friday, here is the
second time of asking. I hope it's obvious that this post is directed at
those of you in the area, or who are traveling to the event despite living
further away.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. THIS IS ME SCREAMING FOR HELP.

Coronation has been added to Chalice of the Sun God, hosted by Ponte Alto,
held in Stierbach, this coming Saturday. Triton asked me to do at least
the initial legwork for a consult table. I do not have a lot of the
equipment needed for the physical setup of this Saturday's consultation
area. Here's my initial checklist...

1: SHELTER.

This could turn out to be a biggie, as the weather forecast for Saturday
is very unsettled. My Pennsic pavilion is in storage and I don't have a
good way to get it (and return it to storage after).

I don't insist on something huge... but given the chance of wet, it would
be prudent to have something where we could put walls up if wet happens.

2: FURNITURE.

I have shelves (for holding books as necessary).

Alys is lending a 24x48 table. We also have a 32" round table. Both fold
reasonably compact/flat. Another table would be useful if we have space
for it.

Chairs are needed; I have but a couple to contribute to the effort.

3: BOOKS.

I have a very minimal set of "travel-able" books. Anything people can
lend would be most appreciated. I have a wish list; if you want to know
what's on it please drop me a line.

4: OTHER.

Anyone is welcome to bring current forms, pens, pencils, other
drawing/drafting tools...

I'll have a receipt book (triplicate).

5: TRANSPORT.

I will almost certainly need a way to transport all this stuff. For those
of you who hadn't heard, my minivan is out of commission, at least for the
next 10 days, after I was my usual fucked-up self and rear-ended another
vehicle Wednesday evening. Anyone who could lend a wagon/Forester or
minivan, or sufficient space therein, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks in advance for all your help, even if you can't actually make the
event.

Evan