[Moo] Set-up for Chalice / Reminders

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:32:38 PDT 2008

Greetings,

For those of you who are going to chalice/coronation this weekend I
wanted to pass on a few pieces of information.  Please let me know if
there are any questions.

*        A few of us will be on site after troll opens tomorrow (Friday
5-5:30pm) to set up pavilions.  This includes one of the pavilions that
will be used as a populace tent for the barony as well as the herald's
tent.  If you can get there to help us do set-up and pitch in if needed
around site that would be wonderful!!  That also means you can troll in
early and avoid the lines on Saturday morning.

*        We will be setting up the second pavilion for baronial use on
Saturday morning.  Along with setting up hospitality and etc.  If you
can come help that would be greatly appreciated.

*        If you are on a chalice team please make sure to get with your
team and get yourselves fully registered by noon on Saturday.  You can
email the autocrat before with all the information so you don't have to
do it on site.  One email per team please, Belphoebe has enough to
handle. :-)

*        Also, on the subject of chalice teams, please make sure to come
and see me at the baronial pavilion sometime during the day if you are
on a team.

*        In case you have not read any of the email from the chalice
organizers, parking is very limited!  Please do your best to carpool and
the earlier you arrive the more likely you will get a parking spot on
site.

*        The gift basket for Their (soon to be) Royal Majesties will be
available for donations until 1pm.  Flaithri and I will be delivering it
to them after that.  If you would like to contribute a gift from the
Barony please bring items to the pavilion before then.  If possible
please label items going in the basket with the following information:

o       Your name

o       What it is / made of / description / you get the idea

o       Contact info. Just an email or number is fine if you would
prefer.

o       Of course that you are from the Barony of Stierbach, and if
applicable which canton.

This is going to be a great event!  Can't wait to see all of you bright
and early on Saturday morning.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen