[Moo] War of the Wings Baronial Camping

Mike Pugh screamingogre at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 18:16:54 PDT 2008

Posting on behalf of Brighid as she can't post on the Moo for some strange
reason.

 Greetings,
Have you pre-registered for War of the Wings III yet?  Are you trying to
figure out where to camp still?  Well look no more!  The Barony of Stierbach
will have group space for camping and field space for rapier and heavy
fighters.  If you are sending in your pre-registration soon and would like
to camp with our fine Barony of Stierbach, please make sure to put this on
your form.  If you have already sent in your pre-registration and would like
to camp with the Barony, send Lady Lady Ceridwen of Taylorwood (
ceridwentaylorwood at gmail.com<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hartsbane/post?postID=0huAP8NHZE7GkOCVOldDjwZ2D7xWGQRXJ3qsT4zoHN_ctW5sUZLC2051-MHIHMcDHabuxHjY5PFz88FvbaKZb75u>)
your name and info and she will add you to our group.
Also, please send me your tent sizes so that we may set up the layout of
camp.
YIS,
Brighid inghean Ioain
moondorah at yahoo.com<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hartsbane/post?postID=wdMxtsiX6UXuEyg9goU1QkT8_bHFrK5bbNLMUKhg0e45dfgfvpXeSAZ2HCSUDDsdm2m4dvhTjxchtR9U9SM>