[Moo] chalice thanks

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Sep 17 05:37:54 PDT 2008

Greeting to the Barony of Stierbach, from your Baron and Baroness.

What a turn out for chalice/coronation, and what a spread of food!  Even
though it was hot, humid and miserable we both hope that you had a great
time in your chosen field.  Out of 5 teams we had one come in the top
three.  His Excellencies team did very well, and I hope you all will
congratulate them.  Belphoebe has promised to get the rankings to
Rhonwen. As of today she has not received them, but keep your eyes out
for an email in the near future.

In addition make sure to congratulate Baroness Briana Mac Lukas on being
made a member of the Order of the Pearl during evening court.  This was
a recognition well deserved!

Thank you again to all who braved the weather to support the barony.  We
are only as strong as the people who make us that way.  Hope to see many
of you at WoW, and keep a look out for announcements on our next
Baronial day.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen