[Moo] tuesday the 23rd is for Tudor!

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 15:06:18 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
To help in the understanding and creation of Tudor Style clothing  in, plan
to come this Tuesday (23rd) to the CCC (on Dandridge Ave, near UMW  in
Fredericksburg) from 7pm-9pm. We will be looking at the styles, the cuts, and
hopefully making some patterns! Remember,  Atlantian 12th Night will be  held in
Stafford Co on saturday, Jan 10, 2009. It is an English Country 12th  Night with a
Henrican theme. Sewing time is quickly evaporating day by day,  and there is
much to be done, so this is your night to get a start early!
See you there,
--Blitha

(PS, bring old sheets or muslin if you can for mockups if you can. I  will
try to bring some extras also)