[Moo] Moving Sale - Indoors due to rain

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Sat Sep 27 07:25:18 PDT 2008

This is the last few weeks of the sale. The Flea Market rained out so
it's being held at my apartment today and tomorrow. (09-27&28). From
Noon to 6pm both days. Come on over and check out the stuff in my
livingroom.

I have the following:

China Cabinet $300.00
2 wood pillow couches $40.00 set
2 wood end tables $20.00 set
CD shelf unit $25.00
Carpet cleaner $20.00
Rice Cooker $10.00
Cherry wood night stand $10.00
Day bed (without mattress) $40.00
Wood and glass top long couch table $20.00
Table and Standing lamp $20.00 set
Non working computer (no hd) $10.00
Computer desk $75.00 (must be moved on October 23rd before 6pm)
Everything listed on the http://swords.c/sca/forsale.html site

If you are interested in fabric and costumes we will have to take a
trip out to the locker.

Come to 15 Shenandoah Commons Way apt 304 call for directions at 540-
660-5490 and ask for Jazelle.

Only 27 more days before I leave....yea!
-Jazelle