[Moo] [Watchtower] News on Award badge Names!

Cian Conor MacQuaid Cian at MacQuaid.org
Thu Sep 18 18:05:36 PDT 2008

> Retulit Rhonwen:
>>> Order of the Silver Heart: Conflict with Barony of Silverhart
> et respondit Enequy:
>> Instead of an alternate name for the Silver Heart - could we contact the
>> barony and see if they will give permission for us to use what we
>> submitted, seeing it is going for an award name and not a group name??
> I doubt that permission would suffice to clear what is effectively an
> exact conflict. Permission would help were we to try "Silver Heart of
> Stierbach" though. (Which I am not specifically advocating, just using as
> an example.)
> Evan

I find it interesting that a deer conflicts with a body part. But that
is just my uneducated opinion.

Cian
--
Viscount Cian Conor MacQuaid, KSCA
Treat people as if they were what they ought to be