[Moo] Ringer's address

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 03:45:17 PDT 2008

That I can do... I will mail him a print out. Right now, all he is getting
is mail, and is rather glad when he gets any.
We got a letter from Ringer this weekend. He was complaining about the
Navy's terminology. "Free Time" he said should be real free time, and not the  time
to do washing, ironing, polishing, and remaking bunks! He wrote a short
letter while waiting in line for the ironing board. He also has become the
Religon Petty Officer, and that there is a story to it that he was going to  write
our Pastor, and we can hear it from him...
All have a great day,
--Blitha of Wolfhou

In a message dated 9/2/2008 8:56:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,