[Moo] MIdnight @Oasisi help

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 20:06:52 PDT 2008

DRAT.I am going SUnna....but im not sure Im going to get to your area before them..I live in DUrham...you want to mail it to me?
Bambi 703 867 1707

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.