[Moo] What's the theme for 12th Night?

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Mon Sep 15 12:51:07 PDT 2008

>From the original post:

For those who like to plan ahead...

Kingdom Twelfth Night will be held on January 10 in Sudentorre (Stafford,
VA). The site is Brooke Point High School. The event is being sponsored
jointly by Sudentorre and Abhainn Iarthur.

The theme is "A Traditional English Twelfth Night" in the Henrician style
(Henry VIII).

Master Tirloch of Tallaght will be preparing a Feast to match.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Siegfried McClure

Barcsi Janos