[Moo] News on Award badge Names!

Smith CTR Jeffrey C jeffrey.c.smith.ctr at usmc.mil
Thu Sep 18 13:40:52 PDT 2008

 Huzzah!  That's good news.

Barcsi Janos

-----Original Message-----
From: watchtower-bounces at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org
[mailto:watchtower-bounces at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org] On Behalf Of Shannon
D. Combs-Bennett
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 16:25
To: General Mailing List for the Barony of Stierbach; Sudentorre Watchtower;
hartsbane at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Watchtower] News on Award badge Names!

Greetings to the Barony from Rhonwen, Herald and Large.

Many of you may remember that we submitted award names this past December so
that our awards would have official names.  I have recieved the results!

Name                                       Accepted/Rejected

Order of the Silver Heart           Rejected.  Conflict with Barony of
Silverhart

Award of the Silver Glove          Accepted

Award of the Bull and Crescent  Accepted

Award of the Silver Bow            Accepted

Award of the Silver Compass    Accepted

Award of the Minotaur               Accepted

I am sure the Baronial Herald, Baron Charles, will begin working on an
alternative name for the Heart of Stierbach and will submit it along with an
alternative name for The Vined Bow that was returned last spring.  If you
would like to help him, or have any suggestions I am sure he would love to
hear from you.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen