[Moo] Thank you!

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Apr 7 04:29:53 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Barony!

What a great turnout we had on Sunday.  Thank you to everyone who braved
the sunny day and joined in on the fun.  There were just at 30 adults
there, a gaggle of kids, heavy drills, A&S, good conversations, a spread
of munchies and a short business meeting.  A full range of activities
for all, as well as quite a few new comers!

We are looking for places to hold the July 18th Baronial Day and last
minute Pennsic work day.  Look out for more announcements as the time
gets closer.

Thanks again to Ona for opening her home and property to us, we
appreciated it very much.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen