[Moo] FW: Wakefield School Medieval Faire

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 9 03:39:59 PDT 2009

Greetings!

We have once again been asked to Participate in the Wakefield School
Medieval Faire; below is the email from Andrew Clubb, the coordinator
for the demo with more details.  So you can judge distance, Wakefield is
off of I-66 at exit 31.  The demo will be Thursday May 28th starting at
2pm, and feast will end at 6pm. You do not have to stay for feast, and
if I remember correctly I was packed up by 4pm last year.  If you can
come please let me know as I am coordinating activities on our end.

Actives we are in need of/confirmed:

Thus far I know Flaithri and I will be there, and will do a rapier demo.

Andrew has specifically asked if we can have a heavy demo, because you
know kids are blood thirsty.

A&S display with a hands on component to draw the kids in and let them
try it out.

Cheerful friendly people to answer questions and mingle with the kids.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen