[Moo] The Winter Challenge Shoot

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Thu Apr 16 12:00:23 PDT 2009

The 16th annual Gwyntarian Winter Archery Shoot ended yesterday. Stierbach's archers shot great with 5 of our archers placing in the top 50 from the 314 participants.

Our top 3 shooters from within Stierbach were:

THL Valgard av Mors, he placed 10th with his score of 190
THL Allen of Wolfhou, he placed 20th with his score of 165
Milady Reagan who placed 28th with her score of 154

Stierbach also had 2 of the top 3 Youth shooting with Adults:

Cecillie die Katze took first place with her score of 93
Eva Von Drachenfels took 3rd with her score of 80

What a wonderful Winter Challenge season!!!

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Stierbach Baronial Archery Marshal