[Moo] FW: Greetings! Pennsic Newcomers Classes

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Apr 20 08:43:58 PDT 2009

Greetings!

A good friend of mine sent this to me today and asked that I help spread this far and wide.  Many of you may have seen it on the Merry Rose, for those of you who didn't, here you go!

If you would be willing to teach a class geared to new people for this upcoming Pennsic war Lady AElfwyn Saemstre is putting together a track of classes specifically geared to newcomers.  Any topic is welcome and encouraged.  Please contact her at farspeaker at gmail.com for more information.  The deadline is fast approaching to be included in the Pennsic booklet!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen