[Moo] Calendar Update Time

thewolfhou at aol.com thewolfhou at aol.com
Mon Apr 27 19:47:24 PDT 2009

Activities for the Canton of Sudentorre:
--general business meeting remains the 2nd tuesday of each month at the CCC (on Dandridge Ave) in Fredericksburg, from about 7pm to 9pm.
--bardic activities on the 1st tuesday of each month at the CCC in Fredericksburg from about 7:30-9pm.
--diverse A&S activities on the 3rd and 4th tuesdays of each month at the CCC in Fredericksburg, from 7-9pm
--dance on any 5th tuesday of a month at the CCC from 7-9pm
--Scribal activities on Thursdays of each month.
--Heavy fighting slow work and armor making is not on wednesdays any more, but has moved to friday nights at House Wolfhou from about 7-9pm.
--Archery practice, social gathering, working on projects, other diverse activities are on Sundays, 2:30 pm til about 8pm at House Wolfhou. folks come and go as their schedules allow.
--One sunday a month, the Comedia del'arte troupe, "i torrii" meets about 2pm at House Wolfhou to plan, learn, and practice this medieval comedy form. Schedule is:

May 31 at 2pm (Weekend after Memorial day) …. Brainstorm senarios for S Baronial B'day and Holiday Faire and 12th night
June 14 at 2pm…

July 19 at 2pm…

Aug 16 at 2pm… work on Steirbach Baronial B'day preformance

(Aug 23 if needed to work on preformance)

Preformance at Steirbach Baronial Birthday… Sat Aug 29 (Equestrian/Heraldry theme ideas)

Sept 13 at 2pm…. Work on Holiday faire preformance

Oct  18 at 2pm...

Nov  8 at 2pm… work on preformance for Holiday Fair

(Nov 15 if needed to work on preformance)

Preformance at Holiday Faire… Sat Nov 21st

Dec 13 at 2pm… preformance preparation

Preformance at 12th Night… (Jan 2 or 9th?)

Thanks....
--Blitha of Wolfhou