[Moo] Message from Flaithri and Rhonwen

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Aug 27 04:17:07 PDT 2009

Greeting unto the Barony of Stierbach from your Baron and Baroness.

As in events of the past we would like to invite members of the populace
to come and speak with us this weekend at Coronation/Birthday.  We will
be in the Baronial Pavilion Saturday morning watching the youth fighters
before decoration, and again during lunch immediately following
coronation.  Please, if you would like to come and talk to us about
anything, we would love to hear from you.  If you would prefer to speak
to us more in private feel free to email Her Excellency and she will do
her best to schedule a short meeting.

This is your Barony, and we want to know your thoughts, opinions, and
ideas.  Please seek us out however you see fit, we are here to serve and
represent you.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen