[Moo] FW: [Watchtower] Missive from your Baronage

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Wed Aug 12 12:18:40 PDT 2009

I forgot about Elizabeth too....
Evan also did Troll shift

________________________________
From: Shannon D. Combs-Bennett <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 11:32:23 AM
Subject: [Moo] FW: [Watchtower] Missive from your Baronage

See we knew that we didn’t cover everything!  Speaking of troll…I know Elizabeth worked shifts there as well, we seem to have a Barony that likes working troll.  I was at my table at the fete the whole time so I didn’t realize that Sunniva was there, I did however see you and Rowan working at the table, so I apologize for leaving you out.

Rhonwen