[Moo] Lost address book

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Fri Aug 21 11:22:48 PDT 2009

Nope, your address book is private.  This a program that is "your account".  Everytime you add a phone number to your phone, it also is saved into your account.  If you want to add a bunch of phone numbers to your phone, you can go into your account and log it in there, it downloads to your cell phone...easy-peasy

C.