[Moo] Atlantia's Coronation and the Barony of Stierbach's Birthday Celebration

Janie Darby briana491 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 13:37:16 PDT 2009

We'd like to set up a day shade near the archery range, if possible. 12x12
plus ropes (3'), with a bit of flexibility to add a fly to one or more sides
depending up location of the sun. (not to be too vague, but I figure that
space is reasonably open).

Also, what was the resolution regarding allowing puppies on site? (Just
double-checking before it's too late to secure a pet sitter.)

Briana the lazy and useless, who is going to Wolf Trap on Friday night.