[Moo] OT: Need some Movie Help

Ron Newcomb rnewcombva at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 12:34:24 PDT 2009

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!

1st – would you take a second and look at our production samples and let us know what you think: www.OpeningActProductions.com

2nd – we need a TON of EXTRAS (around 200) for Monday and Tuesday for our “Gaming Convention Scene”. It would be from around 9am to roughly 6pm. You (and your family and friends) would get lunch for helping us out.
  What if you can only do 1 day? That’s fine, we could still use ya, either day – but we are shooting for Monday for our big day.
  What if you can only come part of the time? That’s fine too – just show up and we can use you.
  What if you want to come in “costume”, like Comic-Con? That would be AWESOME! But, not necessary. Just not Black or White, and no logos, and a PG rating.

  You can just show up. But, please do bring something to keep you busy. Since it’s a gaming convention, some people are bringing table top games to have some fun. Authentic vendors will be on hand, so feel free to browse the merchandise – I’m sure they’d be willing to work a sale! J
  The facilities is a non-smoking facility, and we ask that you respect the “G” rating environment.
  All extras would need to be either in the designated Green Room, or the Main Auditorium for filming – please don’t wonder around.

  Directions:
11500 New Life Way, Bristow, Virginia 20136(the Entrance is off of Rt. 28/Nokesville Rd.; next to driving range). http://www.magchurch.org/

POC: Karen 407-405-0486, OR Eric 703-298-7369 Ron Newcomb
www.OpeningActProductions.com
www.TheFellowshipMovie.com