[Moo] Please Read, important information

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Dec 1 14:30:07 PST 2009

Greetings!

Tomorrow is the December business meeting and the Barony NEEDS you!!  We
will be discussing bids for several possible events including Birthday,
Baronial Day, and WoW.

Birthday:  We are still without an autocrat or any planning.  If there
is going to be a Baronial Birthday this year an autocrat needs to be
found quickly.

Baronial Day, Holiday Party:  Lady Joza is organizing a wonderful day of
fun and activity for January 9th.   Please give input as to what you
would like to do, have, and plan out the day.

Possible Event: MSS 9:  We have been asked to help host Metalsmith's
Symposium 9 in September 2010.  The initial Bid will be presented at the
meeting as well as further information on the event.

Possible Event:  Atlantian 30 Year:  We are considering putting in a bid
for 30 year for September 2011.  The initial bid and proposal will be
presented at the meeting  this week.  Bid deadline is January 15.

War of the Wings:  We have been asked to consider being the opponents to
Sacred Stone at war of the wings this year, October 2010.  If you have
an opinion on this matter we need your input so that we can talk with
Their Excellencies of Sacred Stone this weekend at Unevent.

As you can see there is a lot to cover, and even more going on in the
Barony.  Our group cannot do everything it wants to do without the help
and support of its members.  If you see something that you think you
would like to be involved with please let us, our Seneschal Sofia (and
the incoming Seneschal Espernaza) or the Autocrats/Organizers of the
events and activities know.

Stierbach is YOUR Barony, you make it great, your thoughts are valued,
and service is at the heart of what makes us strong.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen

Baron and Baroness of Stierbach