[Moo] Moo Digest, Vol 72, Issue 11

William Muirheid mondor.winchester at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 13:10:27 PST 2009

I hope that you recover quickly.  Just for the record, that counts as
an excused absence and does not count against your overall grade.

William de Mont d'Or

 It is with humble appologies that I was not present at practice this
past Tuesday.
I wound up comming down with pneumonia, so have been busy recovering.

I hope to see you all (and more people) next Tuesday

Takeda