[Moo] OT: Caroling

Crystal Thurber dancing_pantz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 17:20:13 PST 2009

Greetings unto the Gentles of the Great Barony Stierbach!

This Friday, December 18, 2009, a few  folks are going to gather for some Christmas caroling.  So far, Allen and Erin Miller, Bertran and I, and possibly Ben, are going to be meeting to go caroling.  Want to join?

We will gather at the Thurber house (address and directions will follow) at 6:30pm to warm up our singing voices, then at 7:00pm, go out into the neighborhood (many houses close together) and sing at some of the houses until about 8:30pm.  We will have copies of many traditional pieces for people to share, as well as copies of secular pieces (if I am able to get them).  Please give Crystal a call if you plan to show up, so that we all can expect you.

We have four cats, so if you are allergic, take your Benadryl.  We do have a fairly full bottle of Benadryl in the kitchen, so if you forget, we have some.

Crystal's cell: 703-209-0140 (yes, it is in the Doomesday Book)

Thurber house:

4172 Agency Loop
Triangle, VA 22172

Directions:
>From south:
North 95 until exit 150.  Aim towards the RIGHT, towards Triangle/Quantico.
Get over immediately to the far left lane.
Turn left AT THE STOPLIGHT.  This is Route 1 North/Jeff Davis Hwy.
Turn left at the next stoplight: This is Quantico Gateway Dr.
Turn left at Agency Loop (this is a suburban area).
We are about half way down, on the right.

Alternately: Rt 1 North, Left at Quantico Gateway Dr. Proceed as above.

>From north:
South 95 until exit 150a: Triangle/Quantico
Get into the far left lane. Turn left at Rt 1 North.  Proceed as above.

Please do not block any driveways, but if there is not room at that house, there are more parking spots along that road.

Merry Christmas! Happy All other Holidays!

Crystal
Lady Palfi Jozsa (call me Jozsa)

XLII: The answer to life, the universe, and everything.