[Moo] After Wrapping Presents at Borders on Garrisonville Rd....

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 07:09:35 PST 2009

Greetings all,

Due to the snows and cancellations on sunday, the Cantata ("The Mystery and the Majesty")that Allen and Eleanor are singing in was moved to Christmas Eve at 8pm. Therefore, I offer the invitation for any and all to come join us at Summit Presbyterian Church at 8pm! Dress is casual or fancier as you choose (or they won't mind if you are still in garb, or there are places to change at the church) Come a bit early to get a seat (I usually am on the left side of the sanctuary). I think there will also be cookies and such too.

The address is 256 Shelton Shop Rd, Stafford, VA 22554. From Borders, as we finish wrapping presents there, go west on Garrisonville Rd. Turn left onto Shelton Shop Rd (it is right after North Stafford HS, and there is a Bloom store on the corner). The Church is on the right... a grey building with vertical siding.

There are also services at Summit Presbyterian at 5:30pm, Cantata at 8pm, and Candlelight Communion Service at 11pm.

Have Merry and Safe Christmas!
-Blitha