[Moo] A missive from your new Seneschal

ndcsive ndcsive at cox.net
Thu Dec 31 10:13:44 PST 2009

Greetings,

With the start of a new year come changes to our fine Barony. Mistress
Sofia Mikhailovna Serpukhova has stepped down as our beloved Seneschal.
Her service is much appreciated and I personally thank her for such fine
work with our group.

As new Seneschal I would encourage our populous to step forward and try
something new this year. Have you ever thought to Autocrat an event?
This is your perfect opportunity as Stierbach’s Baronial Birthday is
still in need of a Site and an Autocrat. We will need an Autocrat for
Holiday Faire 2010 too. Have you thought you wanted to try Heavy
Fighting or Rapier? We have a wonderful indoor site where we practice
Tuesday nights. Have you picked up your bow lately? Archery practice is
Friday nights. We also have a Glass Guild, a Cooks Guild and Scribal and
Illumination. New people are always welcome at these activities.
Expanding our horizons only enriches our already wonderful Stierbach lands.

If you have ideas for our Barony, comments or concerns please do not
hesitate to contact me. Our Barony is what we make of it and I am proud
to be of service to her.

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha